Novosanis takes your privacy very seriously. This Privacy Notice is intended to set out your rights and answer any queries you may have about your personal data. If you need more information, please contact:
Our personal data handling policy and procedures have been developed in line with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation, which is in force as of 25th of May 2018.
What personal data do we collect?
We collect and process personal data about you when you interact with us through conferences, our website and social media. The personal data we process can include:
- Full name
- Chosen gender
- Contact details: home or work address, email address and/or phone number;
- Job title and function, company name and website
- Fields of interest concerning Novosanis’ products
- Where and how we met?
- Payment and delivery details, including billing and delivery addresses.
- Shipment preferences.
- E-mail conversations you make with our team may be tracked.
- Any other personal data you should provide will be discarded. We will keep track of only minimal data required to fulfil our outlined purpose and we will keep our database up-to-date. CRM contacts are not deleted but reviewed, assessed & updated (at least) yearly.
How do we use this personal data and what is the legal basis for this use?
We process the personal data listed in paragraph 1 for the following purposes:
- to establish contact and fulfill a potential contract / agreement with you, for example, if you make a purchase from us or enter into an agreement to receive our products or provide us services. This may include verifying your identity, taking payments, communicating with you, arranging delivery and follow-up of our products. We require this information in order to enter into a contract with you and are unable to do so without it;
- to comply with applicable law and regulation;
- we will use your feedback, comments and complaints on our products, shipments and post-market information to optimize our the quality of our products and logistic processes as well as for legal regulatory purposes;
- we may use information you provide to personalise (i) our communications to you; (ii) our website (listing of business partners); and (iii) products for you, in accordance with our legitimate interests;
- we may use your information to help us check, improve and protect our products, content, website, social medial in accordance with our legitimate interests.
We may also send you direct marketing and newsletters in relation to Novosanis and our products. Electronic direct marketing will only be sent where you have given your consent to receive it, or (where this is allowed) you have been given an opportunity to opt-out. You will continue to be able to opt-out of electronic direct marketing at any time by following the instructions in the relevant communication.
With whom and where will we share your personal data?
We value your personal data and only share this valuable data within our team. The data will not be shared with third parties without your consent. If we see or feel there is a clear match between two of our contacts we will propose an inter-group contact. We will not do so without your written consent.
How long will we keep your personal data?
We will not keep your personal data for any purpose longer than necessary to fulfill the original or a compatible purpose.
Where this is the case, your personal data will only be processed for the relevant legitimate purpose and not used for marketing from third parties. When you are a customer, we will keep your personal data for the length of any contractual relationship you have with us and after that for a period of up to 10 years unless: when you are a prospective customer and you have expressly consented to us contacting you, we will only retain your personal data for this purpose (a) until you unsubscribe from our communications; or, if you have not unsubscribed, (b) while you interact with us and our content; or (c) for 5 years from when you last interacted with us or our content. In the case of any contact you may have with our customer services team, we will retain your details for as long as is necessary to resolve your query and for up to 10 years after the query is closed as part of our post-marketing surveillance. CRM contacts are not deleted but reviewed, assessed & updated (at least) yearly.
Where is your data stored?
The personal data that we collect from you on our Customer Relation Management (CRM) is EU based and stored within an EU based cloud. Team members located outside the European union will be able to add, consult, and adapt the personal data.
Further information may be obtained from our Privacy Team: email@example.com
What are your rights in relation to your personal data?
You can exercise your rights to prevent the reception of newsletters by clicking the unsubscribe button on the newsletters or by contacting us. Where you have consented to us using your personal data for any of the purposes listed above, you can withdraw that consent actively at any time. If the information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you can notify us and ask us to correct or supplement it. You also have the right to ask us to provide a copy of any personal data we hold about you in a structured, machine readable format. Furthermore you have the right to request us to transfer your data entirely to a third party.
Novosanis has created a dedicated mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) to act upon these rights. Our Privacy Team will answer within 10 days to comply with your query.
If you have a complaint about how we have handled your personal data, you can ask us to restrict how we use your personal data while your complaint is resolved. In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your personal data (a) by withdrawing your consent for us to use it; (b) if it is no longer necessary for us to use your personal data; (c) if you object to the use of your personal data and we don't have a good reason to continue to use it; or (d) if we haven't handled your personal data in accordance with our obligations.
Official legal complaints on your specific data handling performed by Novosanis can be done by filing an official complaint on following website: www.privacycommission.com
Where can you find more information about Novosanis’ handling of your data?
Should you have any queries regarding this Privacy Notice, about Novosanis’ processing of your personal data or wish to exercise your rights you can contact Novosanis’ Privacy Team using this email address: email@example.com
If you are not happy with our response, you can always let us know. We duly appreciate input and feedback.
Issue Date: May 2018